“Meating” Competitiveness with SAP Business One ®
Andes Global Trading is an international meat trading company and the fastest-growing exporter to butcher shops, retailers, food distributors, and meatpackers across Mexico, Latin America, and Canada. Timing is everything in meat trading. Andes Global is driven by experience and long-standing relationships with customers, suppliers, and meatpackers around the globe. They provide efficient tools and competitive supply solutions to help their clients make the right purchasing decisions. A good management tool plays a pivotal role in this, that is why they count on SAP Business One.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Very competitive market.
- The previous system was not scalable.
- Lack of visibility.
Why SAP and Consensus
- SAP Business One is an easy-to-use yet very powerful tool.
- All operations can be controlled from one unique system.
- Consensus had the experience, the knowledge, and the right approach. They were open to understad their business to support their processes in an optimal way.
After: Value-Driven Results
- The “control tower“ was developed by Consensus using SAP Business One as a platform and customer
satisfaction and competitiveness have increased greatly thanks to information being available in real
- 30% Annual Growth.
- Employees are now happy and focusing on doing what they love: help customers make the best meat purchasing decisions.
- Enhanced organization and visibility.
- Increased inventory, receivables, and operations control.
“After we implemented SAP Business One we’ve been consistently growing
20 to 30% per year.”
Santiago Manzur, Partner & COO
Andes Global Trading. Miami, FL, USA
About Andes Global Trading
Andes Global Trading is an international meat trading company, and the fastest-growing exporter to butcher shops, retailers, food distributors, and meatpackers across Mexico, Latin America, and Canada.
As you know, timing is everything in meat trading. Driven by experience and long-standing relationships with customers, suppliers, and meatpackers around the globe, we provide efficient tools and competitive supply solutions to help clients make the right purchasing decisions to find the right products at the right time.
Widely respected in the industry, ANDES has been named among the top 50 fastest growing companies and among the top 50 private companies by the South Florida business newspaper, and renowned ry. In Business Excellence by the Chamber of Commerce of the Greater Miami Area, in addition to the INC 5000 nomination (2017- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America). We are also proud members of associations such as the USDA, the US Meat Export Federation, the Canadian Pork Promotion Agency (IPC – Canada Pork International), Urner Barry, and the National Poultry and Food Distributors Association (NPFDA).
Click here to learn more about Andes Global Trading.