A successful high-wire act powered by SAP Business One ®
ClimbTech designs, manufactures, sells, and distributes innovative full-protection equipment for work and sport, including anchoring equipment and hardware for Tower & Utility, Rope Access, Construction, and Sport Climbing. The company emerged in 1998 as a sports rock-climbing equipment manufacturer which later transitioned and grew into an industrial safety equipment corporation.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Existing QuickBooks software failing to meet their needs.
- Exponential growth requiring a robust ERP for resource optimization.
- Company seeking a system to integrate management and operations oversight onto one platform.
Why SAP and Consensus
- World-renowned brand reputed for its flexible, customizable, and centralized system.
- Partner distinguished as a “Gold SAP Partner” and one of the most prominent in the region.
After: Value-Driven Results
- Total control over manufacturing batches.
- Shift from on-demand manufacturing to stock generating system guaranteeing faster order fulfillment.
- Launch of innovative new operations and procedures.
- Creation of a streamlined hub for handling interdepartmental needs without e-mail, calls, or paper.
- Integration into company website offering real-time inventory updates (work in progress).
“SAP Business One has given us the structure we’ve been seeking and has allowed us to implement it.”
Leo Anzaldua, Controller VP Finance.
ClimbTech. Austin, TX, USA
As a child, Climbtech’s founder, Karl Guthrie, spent countless hours in his father’s machine shop helping him build experimental aircraft. He was in his own little piece of heaven. He would move cables and hold clamps and became fascinated with solving design problems they encountered as they worked each day. It was during this time that Karl learned how to creatively shape metals and stay focused on finding the right solution for what they were building. It had to be right because what they were doing mattered. That same dedication to creative problem solving still drives Climbtech today.
Click here to learn more about ClimbTech.