Concur: Integrated Travel and Expense Management Solution
Imagine an easier way to manage your spend. Hotel bills automatically itemized and added to your expense report as you check out. Card charges appear automatically as categorized line items on your expense report. Snap a picture instead of doing data entry on your mobile. An expense report that almost writes itself—just one of the many ways Concur helps manage your company’s spend so you can see the big picture. Plus, native integration with SAP’s financial systems makes it safe and easier to switch to the cloud.
CONCUR OFFERS THE ONLY WAY TO MANAGE EVERY TRAVEL DOLLAR YOU SPEND.
- Integrate your pre-trip request and approval process.
- Connect to more travel choices and all your travel spending to better control compliance.
- Improve traveler experience with perks like TripIt® Pro and make your entire team more productive.
- Locate, alert and communicate with your travelers and local employees to uphold your duty-of-care obligations.
CONCUR INTEGRATES ALL YOUR EXPENSE DATA, SO YOU CAN MANAGE SPENDING WHEREVER—AND WHENEVER—IT HAPPENS.
- Track financials from end-to-end with integration from Concur Expense right into your SAP ERP application or SAP S/4HANA® to Concur solutions.
- Connect all your spending in a single system leveraging detailed reports and dashboards.
- Automate the P-Card process from employee purchase to the general ledger.
- Streamline the business expenses reimbursement process by automatically paying employees and corporate cards.
- Leverage mobile tools and apps to capture and itemize expenses while on the go.
YOU CAN INTEGRATE THIS POWERFUL SPEND MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONALITY WITH YOUR SAP BUSINESS ONE!
- Direct integration with the SAP Business One financial system
- Data synchronization that automates updates from the SAP Business One application to Concur solutions
- Intuitive, integrated process monitoring for quick and efficient identification and correction of financial posting issues
- Flexible mapping and conversion to support a specific integration use case