We are hosting a Workshop Lunch in Boston on May 15th, 2018 and would love for you to join us!
If IOT is driving the 4th industrial revolution – the manufacturing industry is in the front seat.
Where will you take your business?
Today’s manufacturing businesses face many challenges, keeping control of costs, getting products to market faster than ever before, complex sales and service channels and an ever-demanding consumer need for innovation.
To meet these challenges and demands, companies need a partner that understands the complexities of their industry – with tailored solutions, implemented quickly, by local industry experts and a proven methodology.
Join us for a complimentary two-hour workshop lunch in which we will discuss how your peers (other SMBs manufacturers) have taken their companies to real-time leveraging affordable technology.
Here are some of the questions that will be answered in our workshop:
- I never know in which stage of production each part is, and when they are going to be finished. How can I schedule and follow our daily production in the most effective way?
- We want to be transparent with our customers about when their products will be finished. How could we calculate this?
- We constantly need to change our production priorities according to the customers’ needs, and this is currently a big problem for us. How can technology help us?
- We must perform setups on the machines when switching from a product category to another. How can we optimize production planning to help reducing setup times?
- We need the system to check if we have all the materials in stock before allowing the start of the production, and reschedule the planned dates for production if there is any delay from the providers. How can we do it in a fast way, without requiring someone to manually check this information?
- We have a problem with defects that are only found at the product’s final test, and we want to be able to detect them earlier. How could technology help us?
- Our machines have PLC interfaces, and we must speed up the process of registering production data on the system. How can we capture information from the PLC interfaces and register the times automatically?
After registering, you can submit your own question/unique challenge, and our speakers will happily include it in their presentation!
Take advantage of the speakers’ over 25 year’s experience in developing complex solutions for discrete and process manufacturing business.
Seats are limited!