Improving competitive advantage with SAP Business One at trading of industrial goods
With a focus on solving their customers´ challenges, Codinter is a family business with a 40-Year History and presence in the US, Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela. They distribute industrial machinery and materials for Welding, Cutting, Painting and Surface preparation, as well as related engineering services.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Miscommunication, several failures and struggling with sales orders and shipments.
- Effectiveness of information.
- Unable to respond quickly to challenges and business pains due to the lack of proper information on time.
- Struggle to interact with other solutions using the same database.
- Disparaged systems in different operations and locations were leading to costly processes
Why SAP and Consensus
- There are a lot of functionalities in SAP Business One and it is also flexible to connect with Add-ons to adjust to the company’s needs.
- SAP Business One offers licenses structured on-demand with pretty good value and the possibility to scale them up.
- Consensus is a reliable partner, convincing, and always there to help us improve and get the best out of the system. With them, every month or two we learn more about the software.
After: Value-Driven Results
- Improved competitiveness.
- One single source of truth.
- Immediate access to information, reports, and analytics for better decision making.
- Easy management of the complete company operations in multiple countries and remote locations.
- Downtime reduction by a proper set of information tools at hand.
- Reduction of quality costly issues with SAP Business One policies, audits, authorizations, and centralized information.
Consensus is a fundamental partner for our business development. Without SAP Business One we wouldn’t be able to function at full-steam.
Juan Pablo Cadena, General Director, Codinter Inc.
We are a private company that has the objective of supplying products and services for the welding, cutting, and industrial finishing needs of the different market segments of the countries of North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Codinter supplies different welding, cutting equipment, tools, accessories and consumables that can cover anything from a single moving core welder to flexible robotic welding and material handling.
Click here to learn more about Codinter.
You might also like: