SAP Business One is an ERP software for Small to Midsized Businesses
SAP Business One is an affordable business management solution designed for small to mid-sized businesses with the capabilities to manage your entire business.
Streamline key processes from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management to operations and human resources.
Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, SAP Business One makes growth simple and helps you capture all your critical business information so you can act fast and make more strategic decisions based on real-time data.
- SAP Business One is easy to use: employees can start using it from day one
- Quick and easy to set up: It can be implemented in around 12 weeks
- Quick and easy to optimize: as your business grows, it can be customized and extended to meet your evolving needs
- Available on-premise or in the cloud – the choice is yours: you can access SAP Business One at any time, anywhere, via any mobile device.
No matter your industry, line of business, or company size, we at Consensus International are committed to helping every customer become a best-run business with SAP Business One. Every day over 80,000 customers rely on SAP Business One to support and manage every aspect of their businesses and keep their customers satisfied.
SAP Business One Ideal Customer
Growing small to midsized businesses looking for an easy-to-use, integrated business management system.
Revenue ranging from $1 to $100 million in annual revenue.
Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Retail, Life Sciences, and Consumer Products are some of the industries where you will find SAP Business One implemented.
Forget about accounting packages and spreadsheets
Manage your entire business with SAP Business One, a single and affordable ERP for SMEs.
SAP Business One Solution Brief (PDF)
Join over 80,000 SMEs worldwide who have chosen SAP Business One to drive their business success. Discover the power of this customizable solution by downloading our comprehensive solution brief and unlock everything you need to know.
SAP Business One Best Industry fit
SAP Business One is well-suited for manufacturing, pharmaceutical, professional services, retail, wholesale distribution businesses, and many others.
When is the right time for SAP Business One?
Random spreadsheets, multiple systems that don’t talk to each other at all, disparate sets of data, multiple locations/countries, and no control over your operations are all signals that it is time to go digital.
Here are the TOP 5 reasons that tell you it is the right time for SAP Business One:
- You want to make the right business decisions at the right time, with real-time access to information
- You need to automate your business processes to increase productivity
- You are a fast-growing company, and your needs are outpacing your current system capabilities
- You need to put best-practice processes in place as your business grows
- You are expanding into new markets, and you need business software that will enable you, not hinder you
SAP Business One Solution Value
SAP Business One for Financial Management:
In addition to supporting and automating daily financial tasks, SAP Business One provides you with a comprehensive view of the business so you can drive more profitable decisions, improve margins, and reduce errors. It helps finance teams:
- Automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Manage cash flow, track assets, and control budgets
- Accelerate month-end close and enhance compliance
- Streamline reconciliations, bank statements, and payments
- Transform business planning and audits with sharper insight
- Simplify management of multiple branches or business units
- Maintain end-to-end control of your company’s fixed assets
SAP Business One for Sales and Customer Management:
Turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve customer satisfaction. SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle. It helps the sales team:
- Track opportunities and activities from initial contact to final sale to after-sales service and support.
- Build, manage, and analyze marketing activities
- Store all critical customer data in one place by synchronizing and managing customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook
- Simplify management of customer warranties, service calls, and service contracts
- Stay updated on all aspects of the sales process by creating powerful sales reports
- Empower your sales team to manage information on the move with SAP Business One mobile app.
SAP Business One for Procurement Management:
SAP Business One helps you optimize purchasing practices and control costs. It integrates the entire purchasing process, from requesting vendor quotes and order creation over goods receipt to invoice payment. Special processes, such as returns and special charges, are fully supported. With SAP Business One, you can:
- Increase margins by optimizing buying and purchasing processes
- Easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Centralize and manage detailed item purchasing information with master data management
- Integrate warehouse, production, and accounting so you can benefit from real-time synchronization between these areas and make better-informed buying decisions
- Gain real-time visibility through powerful reporting.
SAP Business One for Inventory control and distribution:
SAP Business One focuses on the movement of inventories and their count so you can efficiently deliver on the promise, keep customer satisfaction high and cost-effectively manage your supply chain. SAP Business One will help your warehouse team to:
- Keep track of product inventory, quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stocking status
- Manage detailed warehouse data, optimize stock locations, track, and record stock movements, and execute production orders
- Plan material and resource requirements for multilevel production processes and maintain an optimum level of inventory
- Manage various types of BOMs and link your warehouses with your order processing and production operations.
SAP Business One for analytics and reporting:
Gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports as well as productivity tools to support decision-making. With SAP Business One, you can:
- Gather data from multiple sources and create timely, accurate reports based on company-wide data. You can also customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead
- See your business from new angles and create reports by using SAP Business One integrated with standard Microsoft Excel functionalities
- Improve your cash balance visibility and sales performance with analytics and predefined key performance indicators.
Consensus International is an SAP Gold Partner that sells, implements, trains, and supports its customers on SAP Business One from its Florida, Texas, and Massachusetts offices.
If you are evaluating SAP Business One ERP for your small business, simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
The best way to start your Company´s Innovation Journey is by getting a quick ERP consultation with one of our experts. Have a short, no-pressure discussion to see if SAP Business One could help you simplify your Business Management.
What business software are you currently using (if any)?
What are your main challenges today?
Could SAP Business One help?
You might also like
Modules in SAP Business One
Financial Management, Sales and CRM, Purchasing and Inventory Control and Production are some of the modules included in SAP B1.
SAP Business One for your Industry
Join the more than 80,000 small and midsize businesses around the world running their businesses on SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Cloud
Get all the capabilities of the SAP Business One application with the simplicity of the cloud. run a connected and more agile organization.
SAP Business One Success Story
Our success stories are based on customers that have achieved their business goals with the help of Consensus and SAP Business One.