Replacing MACOLA™ has never been easier.
With a team that deeply understands the details and intricacies of both MACOLA™ and SAP Business One, Consensus has crafted a plan that feels like a “trade-in” of your MACOLA™ Licenses and streamlines the upgrade process to SAP Business One.
This is not a lengthy implementation that needs to be started from scratch!
Is this the right time to switch to SAP Business One? We think it probably is!
|You keep investing in MACOLA™ and you don’t have a path forward. If there is not plan there is no future.|
|You are a fast-growing company, and your needs are outpacing your current system capabilities|
|You need to put best-practice processes in place, as your business grows|
|You are expanding into new markets, and you need business software that will enable you, not hinder you.|
|You need to automate your business processes, to increase productivity|
|Too much data, in too many places and no control over your operations?|
Every day over 80,000 customers rely on SAP Business One to support and manage every aspect of their businesses and keep their customers satisfied.
Leaving MACOLA™? Read these 12 customer questions first
Why MACOLA™ users choose SAP Business One and Consensus
For those companies who are currently running Exact Macola 10 or Progression and considering alternatives to replace it, the good news is, our team at Consensus have decades of MACOLA™ and SAP Business One experience.
Read the Top 6 reasons MACOLA™ companies often choose Consensus as their trusted SAP Business One partner:
- We speak MACOLA™! Consensus leadership team is made up of ex- MACOLA™ technical staff and consultants
- We have developed a custom-made Data Extraction Toolkit to move and transfer key data from MACOLA™ to SAP Business One. This is not a lengthy implementation that needs to be started from scratch!
- We implemented MACOLA™ 800+ times over the past 20 years and supported hundreds of MACOLA™ customers around the globe
- Running WiSys in your MACOLA™ environment? MACOLA™ users choose SAP Business One because it seamlessly integrates with WiSys. Yes! You can keep running your warehouse with this powerful WMS.
- We know the capabilities and limitations of MACOLA™ software, inside and out
- Consensus was a MACOLA™ business partner for over 10 years and was instrumental in building the localizations and translations for MACOLA™ in Latin America
- We speak SAP Business One! During our 32 years in business, we have established an impeccable track-record of SAP Business One implementations and have been awarded numerous times for our performance and innovation.
SAP Business One – The Next Step After MACOLA™
ERP software for SMEs that you will never outgrow.
SAP Business One is a business management solution designed for small to midsized businesses with the capabilities to manage every department from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources – all in one single system and at an affordable price.
SAP Business One make growth simple, helps you to streamline processes, capture all your critical business information so you can act fast and make more strategic decisions based on real time data. Over 80,000 customers rely on SAP Business One to support and manage every aspect of their businesses and keep their customers satisfied.
- SAP Business One is easy to use: employees can start using it from day one
- Quick and easy to set up: It can be implemented in around 12 weeks
- Quick and easy to optimize: as your business grows, it can be customized and extended to meet your evolving needs
- Available on premise or in the cloud – the choice is yours: you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device
- SAP Business One has a clear road map of continuous innovation that may help you plan and implement your digital journey.
MACOLA™ users are moving away from this solution toward SAP Business One, ERP for growing small and midsize businesses. SAP Business One software outpaces MACOLA™ in multiple areas that impact the way you do business. Read the details in our blog article SAP Business One Vs MACOLA™: 7 Things You Must Know
There is no money to spend, there is money to invest. If reducing the budget allocated to maintaining your MACOLA™ system running and providing your company with a robust and scalable platform is part of your strategy let’s have a quick chat. We help companies running Exact Macola 10 or Progression migrate from MACOLA™ to SAP Business One, ERP for small to medium sized businesses.